TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Carrooka is a sole trader business, correspondence address: 32 Gladstone Street, Leek Staffordshire, ST13 5EP. Workshop address: Email address: email@example.com Telephone: 07816635407.
These terms and conditions are drafted in accordance with GDPR and The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, and shall apply to any contract made after the date commencing 1st March 2021.
FORMATION OF CONTRACT:
Completion of the online checkout process does not constitute a completed contract between us; it is an offer by you to buy products which is accepted by us when we send you a confirmation message by email.
(1) We will strive to deliver within the stated time. Delays may occur if you’re not in to receive the parcel, or if there are national conditions which cause disruptions to courier services. Our courier will attempt delivery 3 times, and then the parcel will either be held for collection or returned to us. If your parcel is delayed for any other reason please contact us and we’ll resolve the problem.
(2) We will send you a confirmation email when your order is received, which represents the start of our contract with you, you will receive another message from us when your items is dispatched.
(3) Our products are made with utmost care, in the unlikely event that your items is faulty or damaged on arrival please contact us within 30 days, we will arrange for collection from you at our cost and a replacement or refund depending on your preference.
(4) If your order is delivered with considerable damage to the packaging or appears to have been damaged in transit, please DO NOT SIGN FOR THE PACKAGE and then contact us within 12 hours of delivery so that we can have some redress with our couriers.
(5) Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you have the right to change your mind after purchasing items online. You must notify us within 14 calendar days from delivery, and pay for return delivery to the address specified on our website. Please return items in original condition and original or comparable suitable packaging. We reserve the right to withhold refunds until evidence of the return of products has been provided, but the initial delivery charge will be included in the refund. To read more about your rights please see Directgov http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2013/3134/contents/made.
Instructions for cancellation at http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2013/3134/schedule/3/made.
GDPR: PRIVACY AND HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
(1) We use your data to prepare and dispatch orders placed with us. This involves sharing your address, telephone number, and email address with a reputable courier company who will deliver your order. We also use your contact details to update you about the status of your order.
(2) We respect your privacy and will never share your personal details, unless we have a legal duty to use or disclose your information (including for crime and fraud prevention and related purposes).
(3) We will not send you any marketing emails unless you have requested to join our mailing list. You can leave our mailing list at any time by using the unsubscribe link provided on our emails, or by contacting us.
(4) Under the GDPR you have the right to access the data we hold about you. We are obliged to respond within one month. In the majority of cases we will respond much sooner than this.
(5) We will delete and destroy all the data we hold about you after 6 months of your purchase (the length of our guarantee) unless you have consented to us holding your information via a sign-up form to our mailing list.
Any matter that may arise out of your use of this Website (including any distance contract entered into through carrooka.com) shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales. All contracts shall be concluded in English